Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday - 03.09.09

What would you do with an extra hour each day?
Probably just finish things that I didn't already have time do do in the eight hours we already get. I always want just another hour in the day - but I'll bet it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?
No, no watch. I don't like them. And my cell phone works just fine for time - or the computer.


If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?
Eeek. No. I debated this for a moment, but I think in this case... being in the dark would be just fine with me. Too much pressure to know "the day". That's just kind of... morbid?

Tag, you're it! :)

3 comments:

Amit Yadav said...

Hmm...

Cee ♥ said...

Hmm?

Becky said...

I can only imagine what I could do with an extra hour!! lol My sister had you as a follower on her blog so I thought I would check your blog out! I just started my first blog so come check mine out! I look forward to reading more of yours!