Monday, March 23, 2009

Manic Monday - 03.23.09

Do you screen your phone calls?
Oh yes, definitely. I very much do; with caller ID and custom ringtones and all other various forms of technology, it's kind of hard not to.

When was the last time you lost your temper?
Hmm, it's been awhile. I don't lose my temper as much as I have little "mini-meltdowns", or just get so frustrated that I burst into tears.


When you're lost, do you ask for directions?
Depends on the level in which I am lost. In a completely in a different city that where I should have been? Yes. Two appaernt blocks away but cannot find the right turn I'd written down on a napkin? No. I'm stubborn - and spoiled. 9 times out of 10 - OnStar to the rescue!

3 comments:

anonymous said...

I tagged you for an award!

Dollface said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I just joined yours, love the Chanel and love Manic Monday... haha, and who doesnt screen their calls?! xoxo

Elle said...

Hey! I just wanted to give you a head's up that I've done some spring cleaning over at my blog and have changed the title and blog address. Please update your subscription lists with http://www.ladytellsall.blogspot.com. Looking forward to continuing this journey with you :)!