Friday, March 6, 2009

She's Banned From All Things Digital

Kj has lost yet another camera.

I don't know what I am going to do with this girl; she's snowboarding today and her like, eighth, camera flew out of her possession while somersaulting down a blue run. Whatever that means. But the descriptives she used as she emailed us from her phone did not sound like it was an enjoyable time.

Pray for her sanity. She now has two cameras wandering in Las Vegas, one somewhere in a dumpster outside of Indochine, one at a bar in a small college town up north, one at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean and now one forever playing in the snow on Crystal. And those are just the ones I can recall.

And also, pray for those hundreds of pictures frozen in time. Pun totally intended. The pictures from her 25th birthday bash were on this camera, and I KNOW she is probably honestly upset about that.

RIP, Cannon Digishot VIII

2 comments:

anonymous said...

thanks so much for the link!

Anonymous said...

i know right. whoa is me.

i just dont know what god wants me to learn from losing so many cameras.
maybe its to enjoy the moment more, rather than worrying about photographing it.