Thursday, March 5, 2009

That's a Whole Lot of Tan...

I am not happy about spending my entire lunch break to cancel my tanning package at Desert Sun. The bottom line is, no one in their right mind would spend $65 a month for unlimited tanning.

Nevermind the fact that I temporarily agreed to do so. I was certifiably crazy, trying to throw myself together in two days for Kj's birthday bash in Seattle. I didn't have a dress at the time, but one thing I did realize was this: everything I was destined to try on within the next few days would look that much better after a few visits in a Super Bed.

I wanted to tan.

And I wanted the Sales Girl to shut up.

So, yes, I buckled and paid $65 for "unlimited tanning" for a month, and there's nothing I can do about that, but I will be damned if I will continue to allow them to deduct said amount from my account every single month.

I don't even tan that much. And surely I will not, in hindsight, PAY for skin-cancer. No, thank you.

No comments: