Monday, April 27, 2009

The Dream Center

I'm so excited! I just found out that I will be going on our church's Youth Mission Trip this summer, to L.A.'s Dream Center, as a female leader/counselor.

If you don't know what the Dream Center is, check out their website. The Senior Pastor, Matthew Barnett, came and spoke to us several months ago at one of our UnitedONE nights, and completely changed my world. I cannot wait to spend a week there, with people from home, serving God and loving His people. It's going to be life-changing. I didn't think it would work out for me to go, but funds and vacation time fell into place today - and now I'm on my way.

SO excited. God is doing big things in L.A., and I'm exited to go experience everything that He has in store for us!

About The Dream Center

No comments: